Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions & Answers (TAKAMO)
(04-15-2014, 07:52 PM)Nicademus Wrote: IQG31311 9 Mining Centers. Planet Owner MEGABUCKS

Well, darn, Nic - thought you looked familiar. Good to see you. Smile
(04-17-2014, 11:57 PM)Trader_Phred Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 07:52 PM)Nicademus Wrote: IQG31311 9 Mining Centers. Planet Owner MEGABUCKS

Well, darn, Nic - thought you looked familiar. Good to see you. Smile

yeah small world my old friend. Hope to do business with you once again.
I submitted alliance requests, which stated "Diplomat UNABLE to locate any (blank) diplomats." I then saw in my turn that "Diplomatic service reports alliance declaration by <not telling>". But when I used the action code to tell my who I was allied with later on in my turn, it said I was only allied with myself. What gives?

If a non-Pirate invades a Pirate Haven, does the planet status change?
(04-19-2014, 03:00 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: I submitted alliance requests, which stated "Diplomat UNABLE to locate any (blank) diplomats." I then saw in my turn that "Diplomatic service reports alliance declaration by <not telling>". But when I used the action code to tell my who I was allied with later on in my turn, it said I was only allied with myself. What gives?

Your alliance action did not work because of the empire you were allying with was spelled wrong. Just guessing but that would do it. On the other hand the empire that allied with you did spell your empire name correct so he is allied with you. However just because another player declares an alliance with you, the alliance is not complete unless you're allied with him, so thus you'd not see the alliance in your alliance records. Essentially it only shows the allies that you've successfully allied with not who successfully allied with you. Hope that makes sense.

As for the Pirate Haven question: If a non-pirate invades and takes a pirate haven then the pirate haven reverts to a terraformed world.
(04-19-2014, 08:51 PM)Takamo44 Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 03:00 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: I submitted alliance requests, which stated "Diplomat UNABLE to locate any (blank) diplomats." I then saw in my turn that "Diplomatic service reports alliance declaration by <not telling>". But when I used the action code to tell my who I was allied with later on in my turn, it said I was only allied with myself. What gives?

Your alliance action did not work because of the empire you were allying with was spelled wrong. Just guessing but that would do it. On the other hand the empire that allied with you did spell your empire name correct so he is allied with you. However just because another player declares an alliance with you, the alliance is not complete unless you're allied with him, so thus you'd not see the alliance in your alliance records. Essentially it only shows the allies that you've successfully allied with not who successfully allied with you. Hope that makes sense.

Are character names case-sensitive? I will check, but I believe I spelled both names correctly (yes this happened twice in the same time).
(04-19-2014, 10:02 PM)Tregonsee Wrote:
(04-19-2014, 08:51 PM)Takamo44 Wrote:

Are character names case-sensitive? I will check, but I believe I spelled both names correctly (yes this happened twice in the same time).

Yes, character names are case sensitive but all empire names are in all caps.
If you conquer a terraformed world that is not in your habitat range, what can you build on it?
Build limitations are one PC or MC per action.  I don't think there are any other limitations.  Military builds are not limited nor is recruiting marines. Can't think of any other limitations.
Is there a way to give ships to another player without actually merging with their fleet?
(05-04-2014, 06:55 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: Is there a way to give ships to another player without actually merging with their fleet?

At the moment no. How else would you like to do it. Other than building ships directly into an alien fleet I can't think of another option that would work within the game system.