Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galac-Tac galaxy #99 about to start
(05-05-2020, 01:49 PM)RktSci Wrote: I am in my first game right now.

Galaxy #99 is expected to be more crowded than galaxy #90, which means you're going to run into your neighbors much sooner and there will be lots more confrontations for territory.  And claiming territory is how you get enough cash to pay for bigger fleets, which is what you use to claim more territory - a conundrum, is it not?  But then, conflict is necessary to take over the galaxy, isn't it?!   Big Grin
Brain Wrote:  What we do every week, Pinkie ... try to take over the Galaxy!
Davin,
Game #99 starts tomorrow, May 18th.  At what time (CST, please) will we be able to see our setup?
Thanks!
P.S. I am very eager to begin playing!  Shy
(05-17-2020, 07:56 PM)Lugh Wrote: Davin,
Game #99 starts tomorrow, May 18th.  At what time (CST, please) will we be able to see our setup?
Thanks!
P.S. I am very eager to begin playing!  Shy

I process turns and generate reports at a scheduled time in the mornings, but reserve the right to change that time without notice.  (I want to be sure that no one in any time zone will be missed if they get their turns in by midnight, local time, of the due date, though.)  Currently, you will find your initial report shortly after 8:00am CDT.  Big Grin

I hope you (and everyone else) have a lot of fun!
Quote:I process turns and generate reports at a scheduled time in the mornings, but reserve the right to change that time without notice.  (I want to be sure that no one in any time zone will be missed if they get their turns in by midnight, local time, of the due date, though.)  Currently, you will find your initial report shortly after 8:00am CDT.  [Image: biggrin.png]

I hope you (and everyone else) have a lot of fun!

That is perfect! Thanks Davin!
Am I supposed to be getting emails about turn setup? I haven't seen anything.
You have to request emails, as I mentioned when I personally emailed all the players about the startup.  Go to your player account page on the Talisman Games web site and fill in the "email notification preferences" section.  This section will be greyed out until you verify at least one of your email addresses by clicking on the verification link near the top of the page under your email address.  Then you can select how you'd like notifications to be sent to you.

I recommend that all players get email notifications of announcements and other communications.

Does that help?  Did you have a different question about the setup itself?
I get Access Prohibited when I try to verify my email address with the code it just sent me through email.
User error on my part. Sorry about that.
OK - thanks! Glad you're going again.