Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galac-Tac galaxy #99 about to start
Galac-Tac has a fresh game about ready to start with two-week turns, but it needs a few more players for a richer and more competitive game environment. Anyone that wants to join in should go to www.talisman-games.com and sign up to play in galaxy #99. If you're not a currently active player and you sign up to play in this game by next weekend (May 10th), I will waive the initial $5 payment requirement and credit you with two years of free bonus play time so that we can have a more fun and interesting game during these trying times. Just drop me a note here or by email (see the web site) after signing up and let me know that you'd like to play.
For me, this is a great deal (2 YEARS of free turns) and the perfect time to start a new game!  I do not know of any other PBM game company that lets you play a free solo game (processed when it is convenient for you) to learn the ropes without suffering any permanent consequences!

Talisman Games also utilizes a very nice website with lots of add-ons to simplify game play.

Please sign up for Galac-tac #99 so that I can begin my journey down the road to stellar domination!!!  Or just sign up to play "whack the newbie"!  The sooner you sign up, the sooner you can smush me like the annoying bug I am!!
Galac-Tac is a really good game! Join!
I signed up.

Hatch
Well, we've gotten several new players signed up now and the game is filling fast.  If you'd like to join in you might want to do it sooner rather than later so there are still positions available.  If lots of people want to play, I'd love to open up another new galaxy to run at the same time in order to handle the overflow!
Quote:RktSci said "Galac-Tac is a really good game! Join!"

Are you a current or past player?

P.S.  Nothing happens when I try to "Quote" a post...weird. (the little plus sign changes from red to green and back, but nothing changes)
Quote:Hatch said "I signed up."

Welcome to Galaxy #99, Hatch!
(05-05-2020, 08:16 AM)Lugh Wrote:
Quote:RktSci said "Galac-Tac is a really good game! Join!"

Are you a current or past player?

P.S.  Nothing happens when I try to "Quote" a post...weird.  (the little plus sign changes from red to green and back, but nothing changes)
I am in my first game right now.
RktSci,
How is your game going?
(05-05-2020, 08:16 AM)Lugh Wrote: P.S.  Nothing happens when I try to "Quote" a post...weird.  (the little plus sign changes from red to green and back, but nothing changes)

The "quote" button is rather confusing as it just turns on or off a flag saying whether to include a quote when you press the reply button.  It's gotten me a time or two, too.