Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Example Turns on PBM Wiki
I think that PDF might be needed for some things, for instance Galac-Tac turn reports have several different sections with different information and it can't all be shown in a single image.
(08-12-2019, 07:41 PM)ixnay Wrote: I imagine most people would be happy to upload some of their favorite turn results -- either screen-shots or scanned paper docs.  What we'd need is a repository, and a curator to avoid letting it get too cluttered or too full of just one or two games.

If we keep them to simple images (PDF, PNG, JPG), could we host them on the PBM wiki?  Is there a preferred image host people like using?  I'm reluctant to use things like google docs or dropbox, for security reasons.

Or do we just put up a thread here somewhere, and let people upload with someone in charge of curating the thread?

We could put them on the PBM Wiki.
(08-12-2019, 09:50 PM)Davin Wrote: I think that PDF might be needed for some things, for instance Galac-Tac turn reports have several different sections with different information and it can't all be shown in a single image.

Actually, they could, if the PDF files are converted to image format. Multiple images, for individual pages, could also be stitched together.
(09-11-2019, 09:57 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: Multiple images, for individual pages, could also be stitched together.

Yeah, I was thinking about taking a whole turn and snipping out all but a few representative areas connected with ellipses.