Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions & Answers (TAKAMO)
Eventually though you will find a better source of income, or you will have other things to do on actions that will have higher priority...
For a miner, can you tramp mine the same planet action after action? Does that affect future mining on the planet? Also, can you use one fleet then use another fleet to do it?

Still trying to figure this stuff out.
(05-22-2014, 03:31 PM)stocktigon Wrote: For a miner, can you tramp mine the same planet action after action? Does that affect future mining on the planet? Also, can you use one fleet then use another fleet to do it?

Still trying to figure this stuff out.
There is a limit of how much you can tramp mine per planet per turn without affecting the planets MP. Yes you can mine it each and every turn as long as you don't pass that number. The sell rate to a fully populated terraformed planet is 61:1. I have data on what I have tramped so far in my 15 turns which I can share with you in private of course. I average about 14k ru's per turn and that uses 6 actions. Takes a little tweeking but its worth the income.

I have a question about service calls.

If someone asks me to place mining centers for a world is it right to ask for a payment to do so? I want to be clear I will not ever charge or ask for a payment to anyone that wants centers from me...it was just a question!
What about someone terraforming a world for you?
Placing Ag centers, Trade centers, or doing other things?

What do you all think?
I don't believe it would be fair for a corp to ask for payment as they will reap revenue indefinitely for their effort. Terraforming is another matter and I think it is perfectly acceptable for an ICB to ask/require compensation for their expense/time/effort.
15 turns?? Damn!
HUH? I do not understand your post, Grimfinger.
(05-22-2014, 06:42 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: HUH? I do not understand your post, Grimfinger.
He was commenting on the fact that I have 15 turns played so far
(05-22-2014, 06:42 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: HUH? I do not understand your post, Grimfinger.

Yet, you seek to defeat the Cybernetics?

What's wrong with this plan, people?
(05-22-2014, 06:01 PM)Nazareth Wrote: I don't believe it would be fair for a corp to ask for payment as they will reap revenue indefinitely for their effort. Terraforming is another matter and I think it is perfectly acceptable for an ICB to ask/require compensation for their expense/time/effort.

My past experience (but feel free to do whatever is acceptable between you and the other party.)

ICBs and Nomads - Find two planets in their range, they process and keep the lesser value one.

Ag, Trader, and Miners - No charge or payment for installing unless you plan to nationalize the units.

Smugglers, Pirates and Cybers - don't do it... Big Grin
(05-14-2014, 04:05 PM)Rocketeer Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 09:56 PM)Nazareth Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 09:14 PM)Rocketeer Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 04:07 AM)WitCo-I Federation Wrote: <<snip>>

I plan on having basis turn sequence of Tax, Retool planet, assorted actions, Flt Scans, Planet probes, sector probes and lastly Overall Tech raise. this is viable as long as last build on planet is MUs yes?

Just curious why the Tech Raise after the Retool instead of before.

Thanks

Rocketeer, You want to retool after TEC raise. I usually raise TEC and then immediately after retool planets.

Yes, that's my question for Wit'Co-I Federation - why does he retool first. Does he know something I don't...

from the WCF: I retool so any new ships i build are at the higher level. and it save RU's later if needed for mostly defensive purposes. that and I, like Nicademus, can afford to now. Also that sequence puts the to be extracted data in a semi-logical sequence, with the text of an Overall tech raise at the end of turn, that is all. Prime