Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exile: The PBM Formerly Known As Saturnalia
Hi folks,

I'm interested in find out more about this game but, unfortunately, the email address listed on the home page for Marcus Taylor (the GM) bounces my emails. I've emailed both Harlequin support and the owner of the Exile Yahoo Group / list (which does still seem to be active) but haven't had replies from either.

Anyone know what the status of this game is or how to get in touch with the GM? It's a game that I read a lot about as I grew up in the 1980s, so I'd love the opportunity to give it a try.
(08-05-2017, 04:03 PM)Participant-Observer Wrote: Hi folks,

I'm interested in find out more about this game but, unfortunately, the email address listed on the home page for Marcus Taylor (the GM) bounces my emails. I've emailed both Harlequin support and the owner of the Exile Yahoo Group / list (which does still seem to be active) but haven't had replies from either.

Anyone know what the status of this game is or how to get in touch with the GM? It's a game that I read a lot about as I grew up in the 1980s, so I'd love the opportunity to give it a try.

I don't know what the state of Exile is, but you could try contacting either Dean or Ed, who are both involved in running Harlequin's Legends game.  They can likely either tell you the state of the game or put you in contact with who might know.
(08-06-2017, 12:23 PM)Angerak Wrote: I don't know what the state of Exile is, but you could try contacting either Dean or Ed, who are both involved in running Harlequin's Legends game.  They can likely either tell you the state of the game or put you in contact with who might know.

Thanks! I'll give a few more days to the official support peeps then approach Dean or Ed.

In the meantime, I'd still love to hear anything else people know about the game.

Big Grin