Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sentience In Stasis: The Mechanized Tribulations of a Starting Cybernetic
(07-11-2014, 10:15 PM)Takamo44 Wrote: Okay thank you. That's a start. However 183 is not an action code that is active or ever has been. What are you trying to do with that action code. Maybe I can let you know which one is the appropriate action code.

Maybe it's a build code, then.
(07-13-2014, 03:30 PM)GrimFinger Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 10:15 PM)Takamo44 Wrote: Okay thank you. That's a start. However 183 is not an action code that is active or ever has been. What are you trying to do with that action code. Maybe I can let you know which one is the appropriate action code.

Maybe it's a build code, then.

Yes, 183 is a valid build code. However the page cannot really check to see if what you are building is correct. I might be able to check to see if the build code is valid but that would be all.
Transspace communications intercepts reveal the following:

GRSA EMPIRE detachments have encountered OMEGA cybernetic forces. No other details have been released by the understandably worried GRSA.
So is Omega your race?
So has the cyber threat subsided?
(08-24-2014, 04:46 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: So has the cyber threat subsided?

Time, itself, is the threat.
Did you ever figure out how to do what you want to do?
(09-01-2016, 03:08 PM)Blackwill Wrote: Did you ever figure out how to do what you want to do?

Nope, but I did make some progress. Other things took greater priority, which is often the case where games and I interact.
Feel free to post your HW Coordinates here, so my Pirate Corsair's can alleviate your worlds of all of that clutter you left behind Wink