Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Debris: In-game happenings in Takamo (Player Discussion)
This Ap Bac
Grand Magister of the Apshain Federation.

We are a Ag Corp from the original galaxy of takamo. I don't know if we were the largest or most powerful to ever exist but we were close to the top of the list. I just signed up yesterday (13 april) and am still waiting to hear back with my starting setup. When I get it I'm going to be looking for clients.

One of the things I'll be doing is scanning worlds, looking for planets to occupy. If you know anything about Ag and Trade corps, we can't occupy them ourselves, but we van find them for others who can. I will be willing to trade planetary locations to other players for development for a random planet terraformed for me once in a while. the exact number we can work out to our benefit somewhere along the line. Of course, I also just happen to have Ag centers to drop on your planets. Trust me you want those badly, they are very useful.

I also need to find a trade corp to trade favors with.

From a cursory reading of the forums I'm finding that the galaxy is full of dangerous junk that just did not exist before. there were very little problems in the old galaxies. this one people are getting into shooting matches and other odditie problems (black holes) instintaniously. Never used to happen. Does not bode well for the future. I don't think we need to shoot at each other in this game, there will be too much else too shoot at already.

Pleasure doing business with you in the future...
(04-14-2014, 06:26 PM)exeter Wrote: I don't think we need to shoot at each other in this game, there will be too much else too shoot at already.

Depends. Maybe we can have a "pet" Cyber.

(04-14-2014, 06:26 PM)exeter Wrote: Pleasure doing business with you in the future...

We'll talk. Cool

Speaking of which - anyone considered playing a smuggler or pirate? I've found it's helpful to have an 'arrangement' with a smuggler, so they can put a smuggling center on your worlds - that way, nobody else can.
I noticed that the powers that be at Takamo have decided to gift us all with a TEC 29, 31 TON DREADNAUGHT today. That's like giving children crayons and playdoh in your house.
WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING!

BTW, do we get to assign them to a fleet and use them this turn? No particular reason, just asking.........
Well, for those who are not sure they can handle such ships, I will gladly take them off of their hands...
That's what is worrying me. People who want to 'handle' them!
Anyone want to buy one? "You can have any colour as long as it's black."*

Send me a PM.

* paraphrase from Henry Ford
Well I gotta say, after 20 years away from this game it has sucked me back in. Soelien-Twa Mining Corp back in business (from Baxel Galaxy)
This is amazing!!! I have yet to loose a single scout!! of course I have had probe after probe shot by forts and fighter and...well you get the picture! and I'm on turn 7 and working my 4th sector. Well it won't last forever. Every time you use a probe it is expended, no matter what happens, always use probes no matter what if you can. 30 RUs is nothing compared to the price of a scout. Use it!

Tech level raises never hurt either, use them as well.

It's just good ol' Teddy all over again with gun boat diplomacy.

"Walk softly and carry a Big Stick."

Did us a lot of good back in 1898. do ME a lot of good NOW.

You don't need it TOO USE. Just have it ready...
(06-04-2014, 08:08 PM)exeter Wrote: This is amazing!!! I have yet to loose a single scout!! of course I have had probe after probe shot by forts and fighter and...well you get the picture! and I'm on turn 7 and working my 4th sector. Well it won't last forever. Every time you use a probe it is expended, no matter what happens, always use probes no matter what if you can. 30 RUs is nothing compared to the price of a scout. Use it!

Tech level raises never hurt either, use them as well.

It's just good ol' Teddy all over again with gun boat diplomacy.

"Walk softly and carry a Big Stick."

Did us a lot of good back in 1898. do ME a lot of good NOW.

You don't need it TOO USE. Just have it ready...
Ive lost plenty to blackholes in fact fl 2 a scout has been rebuilt one turn lost in the same turn and rebuilt again only to be lost the same turn...Ive been thinking of retiring fl 2 due to the jinx factor...lol