Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Debris: In-game happenings in Takamo (Player Discussion)
So did people get their turns back okay? Any questions?
(04-12-2014, 08:39 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: So did people get their turns back okay? Any questions?

No turn result, here.
I don't understand. Did you submit a turn before 1900 CDT Friday? Did you get anything back? I have so far gotten my turns back around midnight Friday/Saturday. Even if you have not submitted an action turn, I was under the impression you should still get info back with a turn's worth of income.
(04-13-2014, 12:12 PM)GrimFinger Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 08:39 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: So did people get their turns back okay? Any questions?

No turn result, here.

We are getting randomly blocked by the spam filter on your gmail. They designate the e-mails as "high probability of spam".

I just sent it again. Let me know if you got it.
(04-13-2014, 03:25 PM)Takamo Wrote: We are getting randomly blocked by the spam filter on your gmail. They designate the e-mails as "high probability of spam".

Except that I don't use any spam filter on that account.
(04-13-2014, 03:25 PM)Takamo Wrote: I just sent it again. Let me know if you got it.

I checked my e-mail, again, just now, and the turn results are there.

Or, perhaps I should say, that some set of turn results are there. It doesn't seem to be results for what relatively little that I actually tried to order. Maybe it tried to process my firs set of turn orders, again. Not sure. I don't recall ordering any exploration or ship movement. I only tried to issue 11 actual orders out of a possible 50.
Did you get 2nd attempt?
(04-12-2014, 02:51 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: It is refreshing to learn of such misfortune.

I know - nice to know it isn't just you, right?

Cool
(04-13-2014, 05:44 PM)Takamo Wrote: Did you get 2nd attempt?

I just got home. I'll check.
(04-14-2014, 01:06 AM)Trader_Phred Wrote: I know - nice to know it isn't just you, right?
Cool

Nice to know that others share in misfortune, when it comes to turn results.