Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #19 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
UPDATE: Still waiting on some new articles to get sent in to me, for inclusion into Issue #19.

I'm gonna take a nap. Somebody wake me, when an article arrives.
(09-03-2019, 06:27 AM)GrimFinger Wrote: UPDATE: Still waiting on some new articles to get sent in to me, for inclusion into Issue #19.

I'm gonna take a nap. Somebody wake me, when an article arrives.

I’ll have my article written by this upcoming weekend, perhaps sooner.
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.
(09-03-2019, 06:48 AM)Rinzai Wrote: I’ll have my article written by this upcoming weekend, perhaps sooner.

Excellent! I also just received another article, and have already compiled it into Issue #19. There's an additional article that I have, which I have not yet compiled, but I want to space it apart from a different article that deals with the same game.
UPDATE: I compiled another article into Issue #19, just now. It's starting to take shape. Ira Gossett is weighing in, this issue.
I am sitting down right now to write my article for S&D #19.
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.
Finished. 3,200 words. I'll give it another edit pass on Sunday and send it over.
Excellent!
(09-08-2019, 03:20 AM)Rinzai Wrote: Finished. 3,200 words. I'll give it another edit pass on Sunday and send it over.

Ha, the editing process made it 4,100 words.
(09-08-2019, 04:26 PM)Rinzai Wrote: Ha, the editing process made it 4,100 words.

Ah, a small article. Length is a matter of perspective, you know.

I look forward to receiving it, Raven! I'm working on the table of contents, right now.
(09-08-2019, 04:37 PM)GrimFinger Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 04:26 PM)Rinzai Wrote: Ha, the editing process made it 4,100 words.

Ah, a small article. Length is a matter of perspective, you know.

I look forward to receiving it, Raven! I'm working on the table of contents, right now.

Sent.