Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clash of Legends games starting
(08-10-2017, 04:29 PM)ixnay Wrote: Rats.  I am looking at the sign-up list for this "War of Dwarves and Orcs" game, and it has the full roster of 10 players already assigned.  If there's any way to add an 11th player, would it be possible to get me included?  Otherwise I suppose I'll sign up for one of the "recruit-level" games.

You are late to the fight, just like in Far Horizons.

Mu-Hahahahahahahahaha!
(08-10-2017, 04:29 PM)ixnay Wrote: Rats.  I am looking at the sign-up list for this "War of Dwarves and Orcs" game, and it has the full roster of 10 players already assigned.  If there's any way to add an 11th player, would it be possible to get me included?  Otherwise I suppose I'll sign up for one of the "recruit-level" games.

WDO was built to be flexible, thus we could expand to 12. But this one started with 10 people in mind to try a smaller setup.
Would it make sense for me to be a stand-by on this game? I'll take the first position that someone drops out of? That's exactly what I did on Far Horizons, as Grim pointed out.
(08-10-2017, 05:34 PM)ixnay Wrote: Would it make sense for me to be a stand-by on this game?  I'll take the first position that someone drops out of?  That's exactly what I did on Far Horizons, as Grim pointed out.

Sure thing
GrimFinger: Separate from all of this, though, is there an option on the site, itself, to change one's e-mail address?

Not as of now, but you can send an email to the GM Team requesting the change.