Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clash of Legends games starting
New free games starting almost every week on different scenarios and variants.

-- 

GM Team
All feedback is appreciated.
Join new games at: http://clashlegends.com/
John, which scenarios are you currently running, and what is the status of the scenarios that you are not yet running?
(07-19-2016, 07:05 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: John, which scenarios are you currently running, and what is the status of the scenarios that you are not yet running?

Hi GrimFinger

There's a list here: https://sites.google.com/site/clashlegends/scenarios

Greek Battles for 4 and 8 players start often. So do all of the Game of Thrones scenarios for 8, 12, 13 and 20 players in all variants (FFA, DM, team). 
The Tolkien scenario is in it 3rd limited run and about to go wide. 

Other options are limited to certain players or still in development. 

Thanks for asking.
(07-19-2016, 09:50 PM)John M Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 07:05 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: John, which scenarios are you currently running, and what is the status of the scenarios that you are not yet running?

Hi GrimFinger

There's a list here: https://sites.google.com/site/clashlegends/scenarios

Greek Battles for 4 and 8 players start often. So do all of the Game of Thrones scenarios for 8, 12, 13 and 20 players in all variants (FFA, DM, team). 
The Tolkien scenario is in it 3rd limited run and about to go wide. 

Other options are limited to certain players or still in development. 

Thanks for asking.

The Dwarves and Orcs one is the one that has always caught my eye.
BTW, The War of Dwarves and Orcs is available, as well some other variants in the older scenarios.
(08-10-2017, 01:47 PM)John M Wrote: BTW, The War of Dwarves and Orcs is available, as well some other variants in the older scenarios.

Must...play...this!
(08-10-2017, 01:47 PM)John M Wrote: BTW, The War of Dwarves and Orcs is available, as well some other variants in the older scenarios.

The sign-up page says: This game is for supporters only. Supporters made donations above the minimum to meet the goal. (current minimum is US$36)
(08-10-2017, 02:54 PM)GrimFinger Wrote:

The sign-up page says: This game is for supporters only. Supporters made donations above the minimum to meet the goal. (current minimum is US$36)

We granted you the status of supporter based on your contributions to both PBM and Clash. Try again, but run because there was only one spot left last time I checked.
(08-10-2017, 03:22 PM)John M Wrote: We granted you the status of supporter based on your contributions to both PBM and Clash. Try again, but run because there was only one spot left last time I checked.

Well, I appreciate it, John, but you really didn't have to do that.

BUT...since you did, I went ahead and signed up for it.

Oh, holy Hell! Looks like it was for veterans. I'm pretty sure that I will get slaughtered.

Separate from all of this, though, is there an option on the site, itself, to change one's e-mail address?
Rats. I am looking at the sign-up list for this "War of Dwarves and Orcs" game, and it has the full roster of 10 players already assigned. If there's any way to add an 11th player, would it be possible to get me included? Otherwise I suppose I'll sign up for one of the "recruit-level" games.