Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
One of the things that Grim tried once might an in-between option - publishing on a regular basis whether there are articles or not. Grim, bless his attempts, tried to then fill out issues with his own articles, but I think that was even more difficult. Perhaps only the title page and table of contents should be required, plus anything else that's available at publication time? Having to keep up a regular feature that has to appear in each issue sounds counter-productive unless someone has lots and lots of free time (which none of us do).

FYI - I refuse to participate in Facebook, so I wouldn't be able to see things that only appeared there. Other folks may have similar opinions. If it was on this forum instead, I could go with that, but I don't see much activity going on here directly, the Facebook area being much more popular. So a PDF would not require participation by either group of folks and still be available to anyone that was interested. If someone could spend some time writing a little automation software, a PDF could be generated more-or-less automatically, given a source of text to publish (in a form that wouldn't require more than automated formatting). Optimally, article & ad submissions could be done on-line (subject to human approval to avoid garbage). It doesn't have to be beautiful if it's steady and relevant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - by Davin - 02-24-2021, 04:32 PM