PlayByMail Forums
Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - Printable Version

+- PlayByMail Forums (https://forums.playbymail.dev)
+-- Forum: Suspense & Decision (https://forums.playbymail.dev/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: Issues of S&D (https://forums.playbymail.dev/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine (/showthread.php?tid=130612)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - GrimFinger - 09-20-2019

This thread is for discussion of Issue #20 of Suspense & Decision magazine.

The Submission Deadline for articles, news, events, etc. for Issue #20 is: 10 October, 2019

The scheduled Publication Deadline for Issue #20 is: 30 October, 2019

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - ravenzachary - 09-20-2019

I will have an article for you by then.

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - GrimFinger - 09-24-2019

UPDATE: Work has begun on Issue #20.

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - GrimFinger - 10-01-2019

UPDATE: I've had one article sent to me for Issue #20, thus far.

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - GrimFinger - 10-03-2019

UPDATE: It appears that no one is interested in submitting anything for Issue #20, at the current rate of submissions. If Issue #20 ends up being on the thin size, this will be why. At least it makes my job easier, though.

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - ravenzachary - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 01:40 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: UPDATE: It appears that no one is interested in submitting anything for Issue #20, at the current rate of submissions. If Issue #20 ends up being on the thin size, this will be why. At least it makes my job easier, though.

I will have something for you before the deadline.

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - GrimFinger - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 04:44 PM)Rinzai Wrote: I will have something for you before the deadline.

Oh, I know that YOU will, Raven. Maybe others will, yet. they still have a week.

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - Davin - 10-05-2019

Sorry ... there have been personal upheavals in the local ether which may contribute to distractions in the time-space continuum.  Life will return to some semblance of normal as the ripples settle down.

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - GrimFinger - 10-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 03:57 AM)Davin Wrote: Sorry ... there have been personal upheavals in the local ether which may contribute to distractions in the time-space continuum.  Life will return to some semblance of normal as the ripples settle down.

I know that feeling, especially after this morning.

It will all work out.

RE: Issue #20 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - GrimFinger - 10-11-2019

UPDATE: I'm running just a tad behind, but I should make more progress on issue #20 over the upcoming weekend.

It will be a thin issue, but that should just make it quicker and easier for me to compile. It won't be an obstacle to the following issue, Issue #21.

There will be at least three articles in every issue - even if I have to write all three of them, myself. A few people have sent me articles, already, for Issue #20. It would be nice to have more, to begin to amass a backlog of articles. Maybe things will improve, as we finish out this year and head into the next.

Never enough time to do everything. Regularity of publishing is the priority, right now. Got to keep the issues coming, no matter what.