Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once upon a time ago
(07-24-2011, 12:00 PM)nazareth Wrote: Good to hear from you Grimfinger,

Hi, Nazareth! Nice to hear from you, again. I think that I sent an e-mail to you a while back. I never got a response, though. It had to do with a lst of PBM companies that you sent to me (unless I am remembering the wrong person).

(07-24-2011, 12:00 PM)nazareth Wrote: I check in regularly to see what's new on the site and yes, to see if Grim has posted anything. Not because I agree with everything you say but because you gave birth to the site and by sheer persistence gathered up the remnants of the pbm community and gave them a home. Not everyone has found it and not everyone of those that are left care to find it, but those of us that have, have found our Shangri-La. Maybe the last twinkle of a fading star that just quite won't die.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

(07-24-2011, 12:00 PM)nazareth Wrote: Concerning your absence and the success and/or failure of this site, it seems to me that, and I could be wrong here as I know little about how these things work, as long as you are the only person able to update 'PBM Hivemind', 'General PBM Resources', and 'PBM Companies', the site can only suffer from your prolonged absences. I realize the chaos that could occur if eveyone could update those areas at will, but some solution should be reached to allow new games, game companies and resources to be posted. Without that, even overtime the last twinkle may die.

nazareth

Oh, I already felt that the site would suffer from a prolonged absence on my part. But, such is life.

I can certainly extend access to others to do most everything that needs updating. Content-wise, though, there doesn't seem to have been much posted by others, over the course of my somewhat-extended absence.

I'll upgrade your access level momentarily.

Messages In This Thread
Once upon a time ago - by GrimFinger - 07-24-2011, 11:17 AM
RE: Once upon a time ago - by Nazareth - 07-24-2011, 12:00 PM
RE: Once upon a time ago - by GrimFinger - 08-06-2011, 06:41 AM
RE: Once upon a time ago - by GrimFinger - 08-06-2011, 06:39 AM
RE: Once upon a time ago - by tstone - 01-17-2012, 10:35 AM