Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Factional Redesign of The Roder
(02-17-2020, 04:15 AM)Davin Wrote: If they're using their HM to defend their home turf, I can certainly understand that.  But I wouldn't expect them to go riding into battle on horseback with those things.

I wouldn't either!  I don't think Heavy Missile should/could be mounted.
(02-17-2020, 04:18 AM)DreamWeaver Wrote: Medium Missile can be used from horseback.

I thought the Serkeanar were the mounted missile faction?  I don't remember the Roder having mounted missile.
Is there really a need for the Serkeanar at all? With both the Blood & Fire and The Cult of the Dark One are the Serkeanar really needed at all?
Brother to Brother, for one and all. United we stand, and divided others will fall. Hear my call, and take up your arms with me as we bring Justice to all. Big Grin

Father Morpheus's theme music
(02-17-2020, 01:04 PM)DreamWeaver Wrote: Is there really a need for the Serkeanar at all? With both the Blood & Fire and The Cult of the Dark One are the Serkeanar really needed at all?

I liked them because they were similar to the Blood and Fire but more willing to work with others.
I would like the various factions to be reasonably different from one another. If the Serkeanar are similar to B&F, what else can we do to them to make them more distinctive as a faction?
(02-19-2020, 01:14 AM)Davin Wrote: I would like the various factions to be reasonably different from one another.  If the Serkeanar are similar to B&F, what else can we do to them to make them more distinctive as a faction?

They are very different from the Blood and Fire!  They are both Moorlock religions but very different in feel.