Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey. zoomer lookin to get into PBM here
Rainbow 
Hi! I am Alena, she/her, a transfem 20 year old. Hoping to play Empire: Wargame of the Century with any of you. I'll leave this brief and succinct
(05-25-2024, 01:52 AM)Alena_03 Wrote: Hi! I am Alena, she/her, a transfem 20 year old. Hoping to play Empire: Wargame of the Century with any of you. I'll leave this brief and succinct

Hi, Alena. I've never played it.
(05-25-2024, 07:48 AM)GrimFinger Wrote:
(05-25-2024, 01:52 AM)Alena_03 Wrote: Hi! I am Alena, she/her, a transfem 20 year old. Hoping to play Empire: Wargame of the Century with any of you. I'll leave this brief and succinct

Hi, Alena. I've never played it.

The original 4X game. The inspiration for Civilization.
I looked it up. I have heard of it before, long ago, in fact. Just never played it.

I used to play Command H.Q. by Microprose, back in the day, but not the game that you are referring to.

I can try to ask, and see if anybody else that I communicate with has played it.

Actually, I remember playing that game ages ago on a friend's computer. It was pretty fun.
would you like to?
(05-30-2024, 03:04 AM)Davin Wrote:

Actually, I remember playing that game ages ago on a friend's computer. It was pretty fun.
I don't have the game - it was on a friend's Amiga ages ago and that's long gone. I always played it solo against the computer so I don't even know how to play against someone else not in the same room.