Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragonborn tribal/political open ended game, testing!
Hi. UPDATE. INCLUDED HERE ARE SEVERAL FILES. REAL TURNS X2, RULES ETC
I spent 3 years developing this pbm, testing underway. That means it's free for some time to come.
It's a great little game, large map, seriously so. City States, factions, warfare. Begins by having up to 3 tribes. They are asymmetric and some are "special", but otherwise you play polar, temperate, arid or sea tribes, each with martial, mercantile or nomadic tribes, 12 types in all.
You're given a budget for your tribe, to arm and armour as you see fit...so horse archers, heavy warcat lancers, have aerial cavalry, differing mounts, allied nonhuman sub tribe, all sorts!
Once youve played a bit you can take on political positions, involving Household Guards, levies, garrisons and standing armies.
There's a lot of space to make things as you wish.

Your basic spreadsheet allows to you test base actions and decide what to do with help. Base actions

Training. Crafters, foragers, warriors (standard, veteran and elites, often split by you into named unis in certain categories, so all elites in one aerial units, or some aerial some mounted on snow leopards), Herders and nonhumans...Ferakine cat folk for temperate tribes, for instance.

Slaughter. Killing herds for resources.

Trade. Trading items with settlements and tribes

Crafting. Making military or economic goods, or special projects through special actions

SPECIAL ACTIONS 

These are where you can attempt anything you can think of. Think rpg/war stuff/society building.

I don't know if this explains enough, but please think about it! Worth a go during testing, as it's free.
(12-04-2019, 02:11 PM)CheshireCat Wrote: Hi. UPDATE. INCLUDED HERE ARE SEVERAL FILES. REAL TURNS X2, RULES ETC

"Dragonborn" looks interesting!  How do I learn more?  I do not see the files/turns/rules you mentioned...
I got mixed up, sent now!
I couldn't find a way to attach filea. Pm with your email Smile I can be quite dim though... Smile
ALL base files posted here! Sorry I'm not great at this.

https://app.box.com/s/5u48galohayq98nrvtpwi5nw36ooq3d2
Files

https://app.box.com/s/5u48galohayq98nrvtpwi5nw36ooq3d2
It's using box, android by me, can be used by pc etc