Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sponsorship of PBM Games and PBM Players
Are there any companies willing to sponsor whole games and or particular players, for the purpose of determining and declaring Suspense & Decision champions of those games?
Thumbs Up 
Sure!  And if enough S&D readers want to participate, I'll be happy to start up multiple simultaneous games of Galac-Tac for independent competition.  I wouldn't even be averse to the same player playing in more than one game at a time (so they can have as much fun as they can stand).  Multiple games also permits the possibility of an "S&D Champions" game for the winners.

I would expect that most people would like to have once a week turn deadlines, but any time frame can be arranged if enough people agree to play that way.  A standard game has 10-15 players in it.
(08-09-2019, 04:12 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: Are there any companies willing to sponsor whole games and or particular players, for the purpose of determining and declaring Suspense & Decision champions of those games?

Clash of Legends would be proud to support S&D's players in such games. All free of charge.
Norfolk Warriors will be going to its final Beta release in September. It will officially go on sale in either December 2019 or January 2020.

Even though the game is built entirely on a PBM engine, the initial release is single player only. The multiplayer version is currently scheduled to come out September 2020.

This next Beta may not be open to the general public, but I'd happily accept anybody from this group. All Beta testers that are active participants will be given a free copy of the full game when it's released.

Visit https://mouchetsoftware.ca for details about the game, along with links to my Facebook page/group and discord server.