Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #16 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
This thread is for discussion of Issue #16 of Suspense & Decision magazine.

The Submission Deadline for articles, news, events, etc. for Issue #16 is: 20 February, 2017

The scheduled Publication Deadline for Issue #16 is: 28 February, 2017
Work on Issue #16 has begun! Be sure to send in an article, photographs, art, letter to the editor, etc., for this next issue.

Keep the momentum going!
A third article arrived for Issue #16, today, so things are a go for this issue. I am actually well ahead on the compiling end of things, with the first two articles already compiled into the issue. I will be compiling this third article, later tonight.
I meant to post this, already, but I got sidetracked a number of days back, and just plain forgot.

Here's the front cover art for Issue #16 of Suspense & Decision magazine. Enjoy!

[Image: Front-Cover-Issue-16.png]
I have an item on Drakensang, I hoped you would give us a deadline for submission!
(02-27-2017, 10:44 AM)Greybeard Wrote: I have an item on Drakensang,  I hoped you would give us a deadline for submission!

I saw this month's deadline announced way back about the time the last issue came out.  I think he's back to trying to get all the contributions in by the 20th of each month in order to publish on the last day of the month.
If you open Issue #15 and turn to Page #4, the submission deadline was surrounded by bright yellow. The date of the submission deadline, itself, is listed in bold text in 36 point font.

If you miss that, then it is also listed on Page #5 of the same issue. Again, it is surrounded by bright yellow on the same page where the word WANTED is listed in 80 point font. To me, it's pretty visible.
Send me the article. I can try to work it in, Jim.
Also, the submission deadline is listed in the first posting in this thread. It was posted here on February 1st, 2017, and the date due is in bold red text, so that it stands out more.
OK, will do. I haven't managed to open the latest issue, same problems the issue before though that I could open using downloaded Adobe Reader. Will keep trying. I also can't find a way to attach my copy to email. I'm copying the file to a post in my Drakensang thread. I hope you can use it.