Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayByMail.Net on Facebook
If you use Facebook, then be sure to drop by the PlayByMail.Net Facebook page, when time and opportunity allow.

While there, give the page a like and a share, if you encounter anything that you like posted there.

https://www.facebook.com/PlayByMail/
If you don't follow the PlayByMail.Net Facebook page, then you're missing out on a trip down nostalgia lane, as I've been sharing a number of old PBM ads from the golden era of PBM gaming, if late.
I posted numerous links to old PBM company websites on the PlayByMail.Net Facebook page, today. Give them a look!
BTW, Grim... Not all of us HAVE (nor want) a Facebook account, so anything you post only there goes unseen by some.  I'd like to recommend that you post anything of import here on the forum as well.
(03-02-2017, 04:03 PM)Davin Wrote: BTW, Grim... Not all of us HAVE (nor want) a Facebook account, so anything you post only there goes unseen by some.  I'd like to recommend that you post anything of import here on the forum as well.

Understood, David - and I don't blame you for not having a Facebook account. I respect that choice.

That said, it has its advantages for the magazine, even if they aren't always immediately obvious. I post stuff in lots of different places online. I doubt that anyone reads it all. As for "anything of import," people's opinions vary widely on the subject of what is important.
(03-02-2017, 07:14 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: As for "anything of import," people's opinions vary widely on the subject of what is important.

Agreed, but I was thinking along the lines of announcements, like any news on S&D publications for instance.  If there's something that you'd like most people to hear about, then it probably ought not to be restricted to areas that some people won't visit when looking for that information.