Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate of a Nation
I was playing position in Norberg Games' "Fate of a Nation" game product (and technically, I still am), but I have not kept up with the turns in quite some time. My extended absence from the game was never planned, and I may eventually resume checking it out and commenting on it, but my apologies to Peter and crew at Norberg Games for my disappointing track record to date in reviewing their game.

So, my advice is, give the game a try, yourself, if you want to know its merits and demerits. There are things that I like about the game, and things that I dislike about the game, to be certain. But, one thing that I do like very much is the fact that Norberg Games takes an active interest in this game product of theirs that they are developing and bringing to the gaming public. I wish old school PBM companies shared even a fraction of the enthusiasm that the folks at Norberg Games have for Fate of a Nation.

http://www.fateofanation.net./
(01-10-2011, 09:19 AM)GrimFinger Wrote: I was playing position in Norberg Games' "Fate of a Nation" game product (and technically, I still am), but I have not kept up with the turns in quite some time. My extended absence from the game was never planned, and I may eventually resume checking it out and commenting on it, but my apologies to Peter and crew at Norberg Games for my disappointing track record to date in reviewing their game.

So, my advice is, give the game a try, yourself, if you want to know its merits and demerits. There are things that I like about the game, and things that I dislike about the game, to be certain. But, one thing that I do like very much is the fact that Norberg Games takes an active interest in this game product of theirs that they are developing and bringing to the gaming public. I wish old school PBM companies shared even a fraction of the enthusiasm that the folks at Norberg Games have for Fate of a Nation.

But, one thing that I do like very much is the fact that Norberg Games takes an active interest in this game product of theirs that they are developing and bringing to the gaming public. Agreed.