Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you hail from?
Shreveport Louisiana
Albury, Australia
Ottawa, Ontario - Canada eh!
Cool  Arizona USA  Where the sun always shines !
(10-08-2013, 03:15 AM)PNMarkW2 Wrote: Portland, Oregon. I spent a couple years in Boston, but the rest of my time right here.

About a year ago my wife and I moved to Salem Oregon.
~Mark
a.k.a. The "MAD" Scientist
Karlsruhe, Germany
Hello, everyone! My name is Raven Zachary and I live in Portland, Oregon, USA. I was born and raised in a small town in Iowa.

I am currently playing:

* Middle-earth
* SuperNova (don't let the website scare you aware, it's a fantastic game)
* TribeNet
* A New Dawn

SuperNova, TribeNet, and A New Dawn are are all open-ended, civilization building type games. Middle-earth is team-based and has victory conditions. Most games of Middle-earth end in 20-30 turns.

All four of the games listed above have the traditional two-week turnaround schedule.
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.
(08-02-2019, 05:29 AM)PNMarkW2 Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 03:15 AM)PNMarkW2 Wrote: Portland, Oregon. I spent a couple years in Boston, but the rest of my time right here.

About a year ago my wife and I moved to Salem Oregon.

Hi Mark - I sent you a private message. I am just up the road from you in Portland, Oregon. It would be great to connect.
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.
Hello all,

Just joined and wanted to say Hi, Brendan here coming from the Philadelphia, PA area.
(08-11-2019, 03:44 PM)Rinzai Wrote: Hello, everyone! My name is Raven Zachary and I live in Portland, Oregon, USA. I was born and raised in a small town in Iowa.

I am currently playing:

* Middle-earth
* SuperNova (don't let the website scare you aware, it's a fantastic game)
* TribeNet
* A New Dawn

SuperNova, TribeNet, and A New Dawn are are all open-ended, civilization building type games. Middle-earth is team-based and has victory conditions. Most games of Middle-earth end in 20-30 turns.

All four of the games listed above have the traditional two-week turnaround schedule.

Hey sir, just a question for you.

I was looking over the SuperNova site, but I wasn't sure it was worth it, $10.00 setup, and $6.00 every turn (every 2 weeks). You play it, so I would guess you think its worth it, but I was wondering what you would say to someone on the fence? What makes it worth the money?
Thanks!