Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy!
I remember when I was around 10 years old I was bored as hell over the summer until I found some free games to play over mail. Made my entire summer, now I am father of two and I want to at least see if they enjoy any mail games. I do have a question for everyone, do you know any good PBM games for young children? (5-6 year old range?)

Thanks for all your help!
I don't know much about computers, but I would have thought that many 5 year olds will have their own hand-held computer, so perhaps you can check what they have and explore it to see what games they start with and decided yourself what might be suitable for your son/daughter?

You can always ask them, as well.
(06-20-2015, 07:44 PM)balcobulls Wrote: I remember when I was around 10 years old I was bored as hell over the summer until I found some free games to play over mail.  Made my entire summer, now I am father of two and I want to at least see if they enjoy any mail games.  I do have a question for everyone, do you know any good PBM games for young children?  (5-6 year old range?)  

Thanks for all your help!

You account may have gotten inadvertently deleted during the purge of the user base. If so, my apologies.

That said, I'm not aware of any PBM games designed for 5 to 6 year old children. I don't know if any have ever been designed for that age range.