Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you hail from?
Where is Gurnee? Sounds like the southern part of the state. Of course, when I was growing up in Elmhurst (west of Chicago) I was told that Peoria was Southern Illinois. Go figure.
Originally I'm from Kenosha WI, but now live in Aurora, IL. I was a co-founder of Genesis Games Design. I would like to add to the content of Wiki if I may. We had two other games beside Cosmic Crusaders. They were Node Warriors and Salvage Wars. I also have copies of our rules books and I have several play my mail magazines from the time period when we were alive and kicking.
I was born in Aurora!
I worked the summer of '83 in Gurnee, IL for at Great America. Back then it was owned by Mariott not Six Flags.
Sydney, Australia at the moment but lived in the UK for over 10 years and a year in Sri Lanka.

P.s. Random plug for our PBeM War of Wizards www.warofwizards.com and our crowd funding campaign with 8 days left http://pozi.be/warofwizards
Any chance you can mail people Tim Tams or Mint Slices? Arrrrrrr...
Manchester, North of England.

I spent just over a decade in the San Francisco Bay Area but I'm now living in the Greater Philadelphia Area/ South New Jersey.
Originally from the UK, lived 12+ years in Italy and for the last decade have been in San Antonio, Texas.
My name is Mark Gomer from Largo, Florida!

So anyone here participate in OPC's Orion Nebula back in the day?

I was looking for the rules and such after realizing I had lost mine?

Mark
Solihull, UK.

No where near enough time spent here. Will make an effort to dig out some historical artefacts!