Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Discussion About The Game (TAKAMO)
(05-17-2014, 08:56 PM)Tregonsee Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 08:49 PM)Nicademus Wrote: has anyone gotten turn results yet?
Randy told me they were taking care of housekeeping issues. I have not gotten my turn yet...
housekeeping??
A direct quote: "No worries. We are doing some housekeeping prior to sending out turns."
I got my turn, so turns should be coming in...
How excited do people get for their next turn?

I will actually check my e-mail on a 20-30 minute clock on Friday evenings, staying up until like 1 or 2 in the morning. I can't help it. Anyone else?
Same...while pacing the floor in between checks. I remember it being that bad with the old PBM system too...watching the mailbox and all...cursing Randy because they haven't come out yet...LOL
(05-21-2014, 06:23 PM)stocktigon Wrote: How excited do people get for their next turn?

I will actually check my e-mail on a 20-30 minute clock on Friday evenings, staying up until like 1 or 2 in the morning. I can't help it. Anyone else?

My interest, of late, has gravitated primarily around whether my turn orders will actually get processed or not. But, I did get turn orders processed for this most recent turn, although all things considered, my interest is well below what it initially was. Some of it has nothing to do with the game, though.

Naming stuff, only to then learn that only a portion of the name would actually be utilized, renders that portion of potential role playing moot, for me. The biggest obstacle to interest and enthusiasm for me, thus far, has been in the comprehending of how to actually issue orders for things that I think that I want to do.

At this early stage, it's hard to tell when - or if - interest and enthusiasm will increase notably. It will take some time - and turns - to get a better feel for it.
There are those of us still willing to help and explain...
(05-21-2014, 10:04 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: There are those of us still willing to help and explain...

Understood - and appreciated.
(05-21-2014, 10:04 PM)Tregonsee Wrote: There are those of us still willing to help and explain...

For sure anytime someone needs help I am there..if I am able I willSmile
When EXACTLY are turns due?