Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Discussion About The Game (TAKAMO)
I'm cool with the issues. I just treat it like a Takamo Beta test. It's been a long time from when the game was last played so there are bound to be issues.
(05-06-2014, 09:15 PM)stocktigon Wrote: I'm cool with the issues. I just treat it like a Takamo Beta test. It's been a long time from when the game was last played so there are bound to be issues.

I agree, I'm just thrilled that Randy and Thom resurrected the game. I can put up with a little foo here & there. Cool
It's ALIVE!!!! ALIVE!!! If you find an alien race with green skin, bolts in their neck and they are afraid of fire...it's Randy's fault. Just saying.
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more... (translation = first turn is away)
You know, there is something different and very special about playing a PBEM. If anyone has ever played Warhammer or Warhammer 40k. It reminds me a lot of tweaking the army lists by adding a few points here, shave some points here, etc. There is something about the planning of a turn that is appealing. Why does everybody else play?
Takamo is a little complex and I'm drawn to things like that. The mental challenge and seeing if I'm more clever than you guys.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well more clever than me probably. I sent a colony ship to it's doom first turn because I didn't scout the planet next to me when I sent it in. It was a brave little ship, it took 31 hits before it went down with its civilian population. I am a bad emperor sending those people to their deaths and then taxing their families to pay for my new ships.
When you get your starting info, just because there is no info on planets in your home sector, does not mean that the planets are empty. It seems like about 50% of the unclaimed planets have NPCs on them.
has anyone gotten turn results yet?
(05-17-2014, 08:49 PM)Nicademus Wrote: has anyone gotten turn results yet?
Randy told me they were taking care of housekeeping issues. I have not gotten my turn yet...