Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Players
Who is currently playing in the Estra Galaxy?

I am Nicademus (Mike Hart, Nicademus@sbcglobal.net)
I am playing a miner
I played in the old galaxies of Tarkia
I am Tregonsee (Steve Galpin, lensman13@aol.com)
I am playing an ICB
I played in old Estra I when it was play by mail.
I am GrimFinger (Charles Mosteller, GrimFinger@GrimFinger.Net)
I am playing a Cybernetic.
I have never played Takamo, before.
This Ap Bac
Grand Magister of the Apshain Federation.

We are a Ag Corp from the original galaxy of takamo. I don't know if we were the largest or most powerful to ever exist but we were close to the top of the list. I just signed up yesterday (13 april) and am still waiting to hear back with my starting setup. When I get it I'm going to be looking for clients.

One of the things I'll be doing is scanning worlds, looking for planets to occupy. If you know anything about Ag and Trade corps, we can't occupy them ourselves, but we van find them for others who can. I will be willing to trade planetary locations to other players for development for a random planet terraformed for me once in a while. the exact number we can work out to our benefit somewhere along the line. Of course, I also just happen to have Ag centers to drop on your planets. Trust me you want those badly, they are very useful.

I also need to find a trade corp to trade favors with.

From a cursory reading of the forums I'm finding that the galaxy is full of dangerous junk that just did not exist before. there were very little problems in the old galaxies. this one people are getting into shooting matches and other odditie problems (black holes) instintaniously. Never used to happen. Does not bode well for the future. I don't think we need to shoot at each other in this game, there will be too much else too shoot at already.

Pleasure doing business with you in the future...
I am Deathmachine (Walter van vliet, lvkhuisartsen at gmail dot com)
I am playing a Cybernetic.
I also have never played Takamo, before.
Another Ag Corp setting up.
Kana'Ti, Director of The Hialeah Consortium.
(tony webb, tanasi86@yahoo.com)
Waiting for my setup as well. I'm looking for allies! and others..........

I welcome the Grand Master of the Apshain Federation and offer to discuss items of mutual interest when appropriate.
wow, so many ag corps and cybers. Is there anything else out there?

Welcome all look forward to ...not...running into you guys..lol
Yes this is troubling. how can you feed the galaxy, when everyone else is assimilating it?
Greetings from Trans-Galactic Van Lines
We are the (soon to be) premiere interstellar trade firm in known space, just now setting up shop. (I missed getting orders in, so now I have a slightly bigger pile of resources to play with this week.)
Hello there, I am playing an Independent Civilization Builder named Arcturus.

It is the first time I play Takamo.