Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A long time gone...
Long time PBMer long time gone, now making tentative steps to return to the hobby as I slide down the remaining half of a career in the US Army.

The 80s and 90s were great for PBM gamers, and I see the hobby isn't as dead as some might be inclined to believe. So I'm checking out what is still out there and hope to game with some of you soon.

BTW...still in Xott after all these years.

Junius "Trey" Stone
(01-17-2012, 09:27 AM)tstone Wrote: Long time PBMer long time gone, now making tentative steps to return to the hobby as I slide down the remaining half of a career in the US Army.

The 80s and 90s were great for PBM gamers, and I see the hobby isn't as dead as some might be inclined to believe. So I'm checking out what is still out there and hope to game with some of you soon.

BTW...still in Xott after all these years.

Junius "Trey" Stone

K, that's weird. Somehow my account got deactivated. I just reactivated it.

(01-18-2012, 12:53 AM)tstone Wrote: K, that's weird. Somehow my account got deactivated. I just reactivated it.

I inadvertently deleted it, while deleting a slew of spambot accounts.

My apologies for the error!

No problem! Anyway, shopping around, looking to add some games to Xott, which is looking lonely all by itself. Hyborean War, Rimworlds...some others seen here. Yeah...Korea is a great place to reintroduce myself to PBM...
Ok, getting back on my feet...got Xott...in addition, Cruenti Dei, Rimworlds, Midgard, Hyborean War, Duelmasters, a couple others...we are getting going again...