Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #18 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
UPDATE: Only a tiny amount of progress, tonight. I am just too tired to function. Not sure if I can finish it, completely, tomorrow, but I'm going to try. My morning hours have already been spoken for, though.
UPDATE: I slept late, this morning, and am soon to head over to my Mama's to eat some salmon patties. This afternoon, I hope to return to compiling Issue #12. The bulk of it really is done, already. Bernd said something about submitting an article, but that hasn't shown up in my in-box, yet. He's over here, today, reading this thread, so maybe he will see this.
You're not awake yet if you're still working on issue #12.
UPDATE: I haven't been able to spend as much time working on Issue #18, today, as I had hopped to be able to spend. I am, however, working on it, right now, and barring any unforeseen problems, it should publish either later tonight or tomorrow. I'll probably write an article for it, and incorporate it, along with any remaining cosmetic changes, such as filling the last vestiges of remaining empty space lying scattered here or there.
Update: Almost done!
UPDATE: I believe that Issue #18 is done!

It is 4:09AM EST, and I am going to go to bed. I will give it a fresh look, when I awaken, and then if all seems well and working, I will publish it for download. Those who are subscribed to the PBM Mailing List will get first crack at it.
Click HERE to download Issue #18 of Suspense & Decision magazine!
(08-25-2019, 05:33 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: Click HERE to download Issue #18 of Suspense & Decision magazine!

Fantastic! Thank you, Charles.

You made me blush in your editorial. I may be “the most active PBM player” clocking in at 13 active games right now. (7 Middle-earth games, 2 SuperNova games, The Isles, DungeonWorld, TribeNet, and A New Dawn). But, you are, without question, the most important person in all of PBM gaming!

Keep up the great work.
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.
ERROR REPORTED:

Raven identified an error in a link in Peter Rzechorzek's article in Issue #18.

This error has been corrected, and a replacement file with the fix uploaded to the website. Just redownload to grab the fixed copy. Thanks for the find, Raven! Raven has confirmed the fix, already.
You did it again, Charles! What is dead may never die!

I have started my contribution(s) for issue 19. I'll be posting a bit more on the forum with regard to that and other things. I had a lot going on last week, and went "dark" here for several days, but I do check in often and want to contribute to the momentum.

Now we just need to get spun up on that Galac-tac game, that I might face Darkseid in battle one more time...