Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Players
So far I am the only miner in the galaxy. Can anyone say "corner the market?" Of course I would like to do it humbly....
The only miner you know of! Trust me when I say there are several more players playing Takamo that are identifying themselves here. Some, unfortunately, aren't even members of playbymail.net. On the bright side, you are the only miner I know. So guess who will be getting my business.
(04-17-2014, 03:11 PM)Nicademus Wrote: So far I am the only miner in the galaxy. Can anyone say "corner the market?" Of course I would like to do it humbly....

Why yes, I can say that. And I know of at least one miner besides yourself. Wink
Hello all!

The Samites Empire is up and running and we are Miners by trade.
My name is Sam and you can e-mail me at samuelstockton@hotmail.com for any help, deals, diplomatic messages, etc.

This is also my first time on Takamo.
(05-06-2014, 09:11 PM)stocktigon Wrote: Hello all!

The Samites Empire is up and running and we are Miners by trade.
My name is Sam and you can e-mail me at samuelstockton@hotmail.com for any help, deals, diplomatic messages, etc.

This is also my first time on Takamo.

Welcome aboard Sam, glad to see you in the game!
So many things to learn. It's crazy. Not used to the old pen and paper format really but in a way has its own charm. Awesome.
ok so thats 3 miners that I know of...welcome Sam. I play a miner also. I can help you if you have questions ask away
Well, I would ask if you can send probes to your own locations but...it turns out you can but they are treated as hostile with extreme prejudice. I was curious.
Former Baxel Galaxy player, Celestial Amazon Traders.

Waiting for my new setup as an Independent Civilization Builder, Justifiers of Astarte.

"...Your job: Justification and Pacification of new worlds. Find exploitable resources and eliminate dangerous indigenous lifeforms. .."
Justifiers RPG
(05-10-2014, 05:44 AM)Rocketeer Wrote: Former Baxel Galaxy player, Celestial Amazon Traders.

Waiting for my new setup as an Independent Civilization Builder, Justifiers of Astarte.

"...Your job: Justification and Pacification of new worlds. Find exploitable resources and eliminate dangerous indigenous lifeforms. .."
Justifiers RPG

Welcome Rocketeer to playbymail.net and Takamo.

Don't be a stranger.