Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quest of the Great Jewels
I like an idea about reports, but where you talking about post TURN or post GAME reports. There might be a way to add items like how many FC are left, Largest and smallest player...etc.

One of the best ways to find out what is going on is to talk to the other players. There are 3 players I have tried to talk to and have never received a response. 

As far as Facebook, well it is a changing time. I like the fact that I can access it on my phone and keep the talk going. FORUMS are not allowed on my work computer and this one does not work on my phone.

by the way, QJ202 is starting up...9 enrolled so far, need 3 more.
(12-01-2016, 03:35 AM)phx1jjm Wrote: I like an idea about reports, but where you talking about post TURN or post GAME reports. There might be a way to add items like how many FC are left, Largest and smallest player...etc.

One of the best ways to find out what is going on is to talk to the other players. There are 3 players I have tried to talk to and have never received a response. 

As far as Facebook, well it is a changing time. I like the fact that I can access it on my phone and keep the talk going. FORUMS are not allowed on my work computer and this one does not work on my phone.

by the way, QJ202 is starting up...9 enrolled so far, need 3 more.

Talking about a post game report.  The CIV PC games usually have several post game graphs and maps that show the growth of the other players.  While we can't do what they do, some form of POST game report would be helpful.  Maybe something that lists the number hexes/leaders each player owned per turn.

Really anything that would help a player assess what they are doing wrong, other than losing.
I'm in QGJ 202  guess I missed you.
(12-01-2016, 03:35 AM)phx1jjm Wrote: FORUMS are not allowed on my work computer and this one does not work on my phone.

I don't use a smart phone, so what do you see or get on your phone, when you try to access the forum here?
(12-01-2016, 03:35 AM)phx1jjm Wrote: FORUMS are not allowed on my work computer and this one does not work on my phone.

Try this:

1. Click on the User control panel link (User CP).

2. Scroll down under the Menu options listed on the left hand side, and click on the Edit Options link.

3. Under Other Options on the right hand side at the bottom of the screen, select Mobile MyBB 1.8 from the list of other themes available to choose from.

NOTE: I have never used this theme, so it may be a pretty basic theme, but it may make the forum here more usable by you on your phone. Feedback would be appreciated.
It's been awhile, since the last post.

Game is still going strong.  Believe there are three concurrent games going on at this time.

It is staying fun for me.
Whay's making it to stay fun for you?
Guess it would be the strategy. But the players make it fun too. Each game is different, you might get lucky or unlucky on your starting position.

Haven't won a game yet, but I keep coming back. I think for the current GM's it is a labor of love. Glad they are willing to moderate the game. So I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.
Is this game still being operated? If so, what is the web address and email contact?
Raven Zachary in Portland, Oregon, USA. Currently playing: TribeNetSuperNova, KnightGuildMiddle-earthTakamo, and Wraith.
(11-04-2019, 09:33 PM)Rinzai Wrote: Is this game still being operated? If so, what is the web address and email contact?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/565574913625939/