Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBM News Blurb - April 13th, 2011
(04-14-2011, 03:16 AM)Hatch Wrote: Dammit Grim! If you keep telling everybody about my progress I'm gonna have to keep making progress! Wink

Hatch

Glad to see that you're catching on, Hatch.

Blog-wise, your game is progressing at a rather brisk pace, or so it seems on my end. It's a great blog. You're actively programming and blogging about your progress. You set a very positive example, in that regard.

It's easier to follow your progress than it is, say, Jon's progress over at Rimworlds, although his game's wiki site is really starting to take shape.

I don't visit all of the sites that I track for the PBM News Blurb each time that I get ready to do a new instance of the Blurb. Your site shows steady progress, and certainly of late. That's why I listed it first in the PBM News Blurb, this time around.

Some sites are visually burdensome to me, and it is hard to read what's posted there, so those sites don't tend to get as much focus by me in the PBM News Blurb. It was really great to see the Madhouse site being revamped, even though their old site was not difficult for me to read. I wasn't expecting it, and that made it all the better.

Of course, I even try to make the rounds, from time to time, at sites that show little, if any, signs of life on them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PBM News Blurb - April 13th, 2011 - by GrimFinger - 04-14-2011, 03:35 AM