Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamentations of the Damned: Playing Far Horizons for the very first time
ENTRY TWELVE

My empire continues to suffer under the Curse of the Moderator, a soulless entity that appears to be mindless, as well, since he suffers under the self-imposed delusion that I have "puzzled it out." The truth of the matter lies at the far end of the galaxy from the game moderator's understanding of the dilemma that I find myself in.

To make matters worse, to add insult to injury, Ixnay the Space Pheasant preens ceaselessly from the Blog Hell of the Consortium of his empire's good fortune in traversing and colonizing the galaxy. This Cockapea's conspiracy does not go unnoticed! With methodical mindlessness, he treads the path to intergalactic Hell. Conflagration awaits his Consortium ilk and the disease of their spread to other worlds. Like common vermin, the Consortium must be eradicated. No trace of their species' worthless existence will be left intact, 'ere this conflict is over.

In exceedingly ancient techno-runes, the secret to planetary colonization lies. What manner of madness is this game manual? It is a Consortium plot, no doubt, one that was left to lie in wait to ambush us, in our bid to conquer the stars. Foolish cretins! How brazen they are in their deceit, but we are not lambs to be led so easily to slaughter. When I, at long last, hold their homeworld in my grip, then shall they know the power that is but my own to command!

The worldforge that is my empire's industry now grows by leaps and bounds. If need be, I shall ravage my empire's homeworld to obtain the implements of war necessary to smite these Consortium fools. Such a small price to pay for galactic greatness.

What's this? FOOLS!! Can you not be entrusted with even the simplest of tasks? Why do I tolerate your weakness? You dare bring word to me that one of our starships has mis-jumped? You think me gullible? You live to serve me. I am not blind to Consortium sabotage. This is an act of war!

Messages In This Thread
Entry Two - by GrimFinger - 03-21-2011, 01:54 AM
Entry Three - by GrimFinger - 03-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Entry Four - by GrimFinger - 03-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Entry Five - by GrimFinger - 03-23-2011, 12:54 PM
RE: Entry Four - by JonO - 03-30-2011, 01:51 PM
RE: Entry Four - by Ramblurr - 03-30-2011, 01:58 PM
RE: Entry Four - by GrimFinger - 03-30-2011, 03:55 PM
RE: Entry Four - by GrimFinger - 04-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Entry Six - by GrimFinger - 03-23-2011, 03:32 PM
RE: Lamentations of the Damned: Playing Far Horizons for the very first time - by GrimFinger - 04-04-2011, 06:04 PM