Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBM News Blurb - April 1st, 2011
Gad Games
Sean Cleworth, the mastermind behind Gad Games, continues to keep the forge hot over at his company, posting yet another entry in the Gad Games blog titled, "Combining Turn-based with Real-time." It's a posting that explains their company's current line of thinking to run their forthcoming game, Ilkor: Dark Rising, with three time lines.

-----

Harlequin Games
Dropping by the Whispers of the Palantir discussion group, which is a Yahoo! group, I take note of the fact that this particular discussion group remains a very active place tucked away on the Internet. This is not a discussion group that is overrun with spambot postings, either. For the month of March 2011, this discussion group received 166 postings, by all concerned.

-----

Jason Oates Games
Heading back over to Jason Oates Games, to see how things are progressing there, the home site for Ancient Empires and Company Commander, I find that there have been no updates in the Jason's News section of that site since January 31st, 2011.

-----

Midnight/MU
A recent trek to visit the Midnight/MU website revealed that a new version of the game is being developed. This is a fairly recent announcement, dated March 25th, 2011. Also, I would be remiss if I failed to point out that the Midnight/MU forum is a hotbed of activity, a truly flourishing oasis of site users taking time out to post during their visits, there.

-----

Agema
Over at the Agema forum, while the place isn't a complete ghost town, there just isn't really much of anything being discussed, there, at all. A discussion thread started back on February 3rd, 2011 there stated that in Agema's game, Scramble for Empire, that things are anything but quiet.

Messages In This Thread
PBM News Blurb - April 1st, 2011 - by GrimFinger - 04-01-2011, 01:50 PM