Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Publication Checklist for the Staff of Suspense & Decision magazine
(11-05-2015, 12:52 PM)Greybeard Wrote: I also have a request: Would it be possible to link each part of the table of contents to the page containing the item in question?

So the article on UO:R would be linked to p. 93, the first page on which UO:R appears. Ditto for the Midgard article (p.18).

The length of S&D is over 120 pages in 2 or sometimes 3 columns a page makes it hard to read in one go from beginning to end.

I think that only one article was in 3-column format, the Where We're Heading one. That's a holdover from my initial preference for a 3-column magazine. It would be a simple enough matter to have it all in one format or another. Separate from this, I did e-mail Bernd, last night, about possibly publishing a version of the magazine in a format that was friendly for mobile devices. I suspect that it would be 1-column, only, though that's only a guess, assuming that Bernd has an interest in doing that.

What is your proposed solution for making it easier to read, Greybeard?

Any text or images can be linked - in a PDF version, anyway. I'm not sure, exactly, what it is that you're wanting me to link. To make it happen, I have to know EXACTLY what you are wanting incorporated.

I opened Issue #11, just now, to see what you are talking about.

Sure, I think that we can incorporate that. I don't have any issues with accommodating that request. I just have to remember to do it, is all, when I actually go to publish each successive issue from here on out.

I've already started compiling Issue #12, and I have one article compiled for it, thus far. I'll go ahead and do it for that article - if I can figure out how.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pre-Publication Checklist for the Staff of Suspense & Decision magazine - by GrimFinger - 11-05-2015, 02:29 PM