Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an ongoing, neverending PBM game
Hello everyone,
does anyone know an active game similar to quest or an active version of KJC Game's Space Troopers?
I like the flavour text in the quest turn reports, and that goes for Space Troopers as well.
Space Troopers doesn't even have KJC's new order system, so it's hard to input orders. The Phoenix nexus is hard to sign up to as a blind player, as there is some Captcha or something in that form.
I liked the concept of Madhouse UK's Abnormals and I'd hope that other companies would start blog narrative games like this, but Abnormals died off.
So, does anyone know an ongoing, persistent game with good flavour text in turn reports. Fall of Rome seemed particularly interesting because of the novel-like battles, which I have yet to see a sample of. It's GUI interface makes it very hard for me as a potencial blind player as well.
Thanks everyone. Between Phoenix signup issues, Space Troopers not being very active and the wargame style games that dominate this community, I haven't found the one game that I'd both be interested in sticking to and can play as a blind person with either accessible GUIs or an accessible web interface.
Any suggestions?

Messages In This Thread
Looking for an ongoing, neverending PBM game - by Orinks - 10-10-2015, 07:45 AM