Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sentience In Stasis: The Mechanized Tribulations of a Starting Cybernetic
As I try to craft a set of turn orders for the next turn, I am struck by how very time consuming that the process remains. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. I spend a huge amount of time just basking in a thick cloud of utter confusion. The rulebook is not geared toward new players. Not knowing what I need to do the most basic things is proving to be an endless source of frustration.

It translates into my position/empire/whatever I am continuing to fall behind. Economically, my position is dead in the water. I'm pretty sure that the object is to grow one's economy, but in order to do that, one must comprehend what one needs to do. I have no idea what I am doing. I just want to build one of something. I don't know how to build, so my economy does not grow. The instructions, as written, rival Far Horizons in their lack of clarity.

Thus far, it's been a very boring game, for me. If I weren't playing a Cybernetic position, then I probably would simply cease bothering with the game, at all.

Messages In This Thread
Turn # 7: War comes to Takamo! - by GrimFinger - 05-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Sentience In Stasis: The Mechanized Tribulations of a Starting Cybernetic - by GrimFinger - 05-30-2014, 10:50 PM