Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sentience In Stasis: The Mechanized Tribulations of a Starting Cybernetic
(05-23-2014, 06:54 PM)GrimFinger Wrote: The rules state: This orders a fleet with a Production Center Ship to move and land on a terraformed planet and convert to a Production
Center. You may then build additional PCs.

Is there more information available for Production Center Ships? Doing an electronic search of the rulebook leaves me in the dark.

I don't think that I am going to have time to figure out an actual set of orders for this turn.

As a Cybernetic player, I really have no idea what is better for me to do. Should I just destroy the worlds that I start with? Is it even possible to build Marine units, or the Cybernetic equivalent? Does that happen automatically.

I can honestly say that I hate the documentation that comes with the game.

I managed to issue a set of orders, last turn, but do I really know more about the game and understand more about what I should do, since doing that? Nope, not at all. As a Cybernetic, I am flying blind. My enthusiasm level is beginning to plummet.

There are other Cybers in the game. Ask a veteran for help. Randy implied that veterans would be helping the newer players. You can ask me for general help. I have the old rule book imprinted on my brain. And yes, you will find yourself flipping back and forth trying to figure out an action. It would be nice to fix the old rule book but would not be a good ROI at this point since the MMO is a different animal.

Some activities in the game are two stage: Build a *something* ship (BCnnn), send to planet, install *something*. Next turn build more *somethings* (BCmmm).

Messages In This Thread
Turn # 7: War comes to Takamo! - by GrimFinger - 05-18-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Sentience In Stasis: The Mechanized Tribulations of a Starting Cybernetic - by Rocketeer - 05-23-2014, 11:33 PM