Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Discussion About The Game (TAKAMO)
(04-10-2014, 12:22 PM)Takamo Wrote: I asked Thom to look into whether that was a program limitation. If he is able to adjust it, I will have him increase the size of the field. The naming fields i n the new game will not have these kind of limits.

Well, I know that it's the original version, and that you guys aren't really intending to update that particular software. I'm not looking to have you guys divert time or resources to fixing or changing anything with the original version's code. The name for ship types was simply intended to be a colorful way of interacting within the game.

When it lists ships owned, it doesn't really seem to display them as I was thinking that it would. It's all still quite new to me, though.

On a separate but related note, I'm currently fiddling around with three different PBM style space games. It is interesting, from a personal perspective, what about each one generates enthusiasm within me, as a player, as well as what deflates that enthusiasm.

The new version of Takamo that is in the works, Takamo Universe, looks interesting

Messages In This Thread
RE: General Discussion About The Game (TAKAMO) - by GrimFinger - 04-10-2014, 01:44 PM