Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Debris: In-game happenings in Takamo (Player Discussion)
Since Ixnay is too busy trying to get his fledgling trade corporation off the ground in this one, I'll initiate this discussion thread.

OK, so I sign up for this free game of the original version of Takamo, and here I was, trying to figure out how to submit a set of turn orders for my very first turn in this game that I have never played before (despite the fact that I remember seeing ads for this game in old PBM magazine sway back when.

Fortunately for me, game creator Randy Ritnour came to the rescue, answering a few questions and otherwise tolerating my insane attempt to join this game without reading the rulebook all of the way through. Ahem...I did skim the rules, so that should be worth something, shouldn't it?

So, not having any real clue as to what I was actually doing, I submitted a set of turn orders, and in due time, my turn results for that first turn arrivedin my e-mail in-box.

Thus, begins this discussion thread. Submit to it, as you see fit, as you dare.

Messages In This Thread
Space Debris: In-game happenings in Takamo (Player Discussion) - by GrimFinger - 04-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Turn # 1 - by GrimFinger - 04-09-2014, 06:27 PM