Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
been lurking, decided to register ;)
(03-03-2014, 01:27 PM)swift2plunder Wrote: Yes, you should be able to support a small unit of pikemen (10-20) for a short time by pillaging. You won't be able to do that once players have castles and start garrisoning them, though. I was going to try that myself to see how well it worked, but it's no inconvenience for me to settle back and apply myself towards being an arms merchant.

When a new noble shows up in a safe haven with 25 peasants, they are usually contacted right away. You should have 2 alliance/mentoring offers in your mail box this week - one from Freelords (my alliance) and one from Phoenix Dominion. If not, send me an email through this board and I'll help you out.

I was thinking of doing a bit of forest resource harvesting and maybe hiring out as garrison troops. Perhaps eventually go full-on mercenary? But it will be at least 2 whole turns learning skills before I even think of leaving the safe haven.

Messages In This Thread
RE: been lurking, decided to register ;) - by NotQuiteANewbie - 03-03-2014, 03:04 PM