Poll: Did you enjoy Issue # 1 of Suspense & Decision magazine?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thumbs Up!
100.00%
13 100.00%
Thumbs Down!
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue # 1 (November 2013 Issue) - Suspense & Decision magazine
I have been occupied with non-game issues for a week, but wanted to post a quick HUZZAH! to you, Grim! I printed out this Issue #1 and I tell you it's an instant classic. Kudos to you, Mark, your graphic artist, and all the contributors on a job Very Well Done!

I have been working my way through it, front-to-back, and have been hungrily devouring every article. I pretty much want to play and blog about every game that was reviewed (though my budget says otherwise). I love the cover art, too, and the title is a great one. (I will confess to being privately crushed that my "Tribal Starfleet Trade Report" idea was not used. Perhaps I will petition you to let me start a monthly column with that title...)

Perhaps most importantly, I now have something I can hand to my board-gaming friends, who look at me in blank confusion when I try to entice them to try PBM. This might just help me recruit a few of these ole drinking buddies...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue # 1 (November 2013 Issue) - Suspense & Decision magazine - by ixnay - 12-05-2013, 07:32 PM