Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cluster Wars (formerly Empyrean Challenge)
Thanks for passing on your experiences! I am also playing CWT2. I had some of the same problems, particularly food. I sent out a bunch of scout ships without food; in fact, it was just a couple of turns back I finally got the food situation under control. I noticed however it doesn't seem to be such a disaster to send out your scout ships without food. I kept sending them farther out with not a crumb to eat, and the death rate is only about 2% per turn (maybe they eat the poor souls who starve?). The malcontents are increasing as well, now I know why I have police and agents on scout ships (I too followed the tutorial). I have the impression now that I am probably behind on development, but I have done a fair amount of exploring (knowledge is power?) and have even stumbled into another player's HW system. But I guess it's time to recall some of those first scouts, not because of food, but because they are running out of fuel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cluster Wars (formerly Empyrean Challenge) - by Chirpsithtra - 10-03-2013, 02:26 PM