Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cluster Wars (formerly Empyrean Challenge)
(07-19-2013, 03:22 PM)ixnay Wrote: Pool Boy -- your population needs to build up a 4-turn stockpile, which at normal ration rates means 1-food per pop. You have some 200M pop, and they can't possibly have built up that much in their stockpile yet.

Somehow I got the math wrong on this myself, when we were looking over your turn.

Even with doubled farms, it will take at least another 3-4 turns of full production before the stockpile is full.

Rationing will reduce the amount of food your people get. They are partly paid in food. They will not eat more than 1/4 of the food they have stocked, unless that would cause starvation. Your Population can eat as little as 1/16 of a food unit and still live (will cause some malcontents). If there is less than 1/16 food per pop some will starve. Starvation causes lots of malcontents. Rationing is not nearly as bad. Rebels are generated from malcontents. Some rationing should fix the inventory situation. The amount of food paid is listed in the activities tab each turn. Hope that helps.

(06-24-2013, 01:48 PM)ixnay Wrote: This also revealed a user interface problem. (And it might just be my own confusion with the tool.) I can't seem to find a record of my turn-1 orders. Nor can I see a 'shapshot' of my empire on turn 1. I wanted to compare mineral totals between turns 1 and 2 to see if mining had taken place, but I can't see the turn 1 totals anymore -- just the current turn 2 totals. I will dig into the rules and help docs to see if it's just my mistake.

On the Imperial Directory page near the upper right is a pull down that will let you select the turn number. It needs to be labeled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cluster Wars (formerly Empyrean Challenge) - by Roy Bean - 07-21-2013, 08:02 AM