Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ongoing Appeal of PBM
I think your post should be included in the next issue as a "letter to the editor" anyway. Maybe it will help alert more players and webmasters to the issues involved and get them thinking, at least.

I think your comments are great ideas for helping entice the already-curious, though comfort and functionality seem to be most important for those already playing. But I think that there's yet another step up to be taken to get potential players to come to the gaming web sites in the first place. That's a problem of a different magnitude because virtually all of the game-players these days are conditioned to respond to that "instant gratification" form of play and don't seem to have any interest in checking out anything else.

Quote:Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to come up with a way to get the masses out there interested enough to take a first look. If any of your team members are caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will not self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck!

Messages In This Thread
The Ongoing Appeal of PBM - by CantripMaestro - 09-07-2021, 04:22 AM
RE: The Ongoing Appeal of PBM - by Davin - 09-08-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: The Ongoing Appeal of PBM - by Davin - 09-08-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: The Ongoing Appeal of PBM - by Talisman - 09-08-2021, 09:46 PM
RE: The Ongoing Appeal of PBM - by PNMarkW2 - 10-05-2021, 07:05 PM