Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stepping back into the pool...
I sure am glad to hear about Publisher helping you with all the mechanical stuff - I think that's a big improvement (once you understand Publisher, of course) and much of the part I was considering automating elsewise. And yes, I understand about all those other itty-bitty pieces, too, none of which are easy. Browsing photo archives alone could take all your time, and then some, and burn your eyes out as you do. And trying to squeeze articles out of authors seems to be a near-impossible task for some reason. (Should we try a cattle prod??) If you had more contributors then you'd need to spend less time writing your own editorials.

Unfortunately, I don't have much in the way of subjects on which to write articles myself, and little enough time to do what I can, but I try. About all I can encourage from other authors is that they play some Galac-Tac (like they do other games) and write about their experiences. (Say... when ARE you going to turn in some turns yourself??)

I've got an idea... convince Raven that it's his responsibility to turn in 3 articles per issue and it's up to him whether he pens them himself or talks someone else into doing it. He knows how to get things done, right?? <evil grin>

Messages In This Thread
stepping back into the pool... - by ixnay - 08-17-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: stepping back into the pool... - by Davin - 08-18-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: stepping back into the pool... - by ixnay - 08-18-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: stepping back into the pool... - by Davin - 08-18-2021, 02:04 AM
RE: stepping back into the pool... - by Fungus - 08-18-2021, 07:19 AM
RE: stepping back into the pool... - by Davin - 08-18-2021, 11:38 AM