Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cohorts (Standalone Version) Alpha Test Released!
Status update – Sept 15, 2017

For those of you counting the days, this should have a been an Alpha Test release day.  But, as I mentioned earlier we’ve undertaken a task that is going to force us to delay our next release.  The task is going well, but it’s huge and we’re working our way through it.  I will be sure to keep you apprised of the when I expect to have the next release, as soon as I know.

But, aside from that, we’ve got some pretty big news to share!

Cohorts is available for download (to a closed group of people) in the Microsoft Store!  Even though it’s still in Alpha Test, we were able to meet all of the requirements to get the game published.  The version of the game that is in the store is Alpha Test 8.

Now that the game is available through the Microsoft Store, I will no longer be posting links to the game via Facebook.  Anybody that wants play will need to be included in the game’s closed distribution list.  If you want in, send me an email from your Microsoft account.  I’ll add you to the group and you will be able to get the updates from the store as they are published.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Paul

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cohorts (Standalone Version) Alpha Test Released! - by Angerak - 09-15-2017, 02:35 PM