Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #14 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
(11-09-2016, 05:25 AM)BobMcLain Wrote: Well, if it's not him, then shame on him for not coming here himself, to his own forum, and putting the rumor to rest. At some point he has to decide, if he's still in a condition to decide, whether he wants to run a site and a forum, and publish a "magazine", and do it on a reasonable schedule, without going radio silent for weeks at a time. That's not fair to the handful who take his projects seriously and contribute to them.

Yes, shame on me. Then again, I didn't know that anyone was rumoring that I had died. 

As to schedules, we eliminated them. Remember?

I will say this, though, eliminating schedules is not a plus, and it clearly didn't help. The site and forum are maintained, whether I visit them or not, and that has been the case for several years on end. I could eliminate them, I suppose, but I'm not sure that that would actually benefit anyone. I tried to hand the site off, and the forum, and the magazine, previously, but that didn't work out, either, Bob.  Shame on me. There? Feel better, Bob? That won't fix anything, either, but I am  happy to oblige you. 

One thing that might actually help was that I deleted everyone from off of my Facebook friends list, except for two dead people) on December 26th, 2016. If I delete that account altogether, it will probably kill the PlayByMail.Net Facebook page. If I had to venture a guess, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays will likely always prove problematic for me. 

In the time that I was absent, did you take a photo of some of that PBM stuff that you've got squirreled away, Bob? You had plenty of time, after all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue #14 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - by GrimFinger - 12-28-2016, 11:15 PM