Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue #14 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine
(09-06-2016, 12:06 PM)ixnay Wrote: I am surprised that #14 is locked up as well.  But having a motivated editor and a community of contributors pumping out content is, if anything, a HAPPY problem to have.  Like "too many customers" or "extra doughnuts".  I myself haven't got anything in shape for publication yet!

So first, I will have to up my game and get at least one article written and sent to you (Grim) for consideration, should you decide you want it for #14.  Editor's discretion and all that.

Second, I will speed up development of my mini-zine idea.  It might not make this issue, so into 15 it may go.

Third, I will need to get in the habit of keeping up a pipeline of content, rather than a monthly pulse.  That's probably what, er, "successful" writers do.

Regardless, I am glad to see things humming again, and will do my best to contribute!

Your article is already accounted for, so you don't get off quite that easy, Bernd.

As to what successful writers probably do, I wouldn't know. Bob probably would, though.

Issue #14 is only 'locked up,' as you characterize it, because the consensus was for smaller issues. Of course, several of those individuals who have committed to an article for Issue #14 haven't actually submitted their respective articles, yet - although they have increased their time spent in the forum. That's good for the forum, but Issue #14 still awaits your articles.

Issue #14 won't publish before September 20th at the earliest. I don't intend to go past the last day in September, at the latest, without publishing it, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue #14 - Suspense & Decision PBM magazine - by GrimFinger - 09-06-2016, 04:35 PM